1. You have been my go-to wedding reception date since you were about three. By the way, your dad loves you for this, too. ;)
2. You breathe books and love the library.
3. You practically potty-trained yourself (and taught yourself so many other things). While this sounds embarassing now, it was HUGE when you were 2 and you made motherhood seem pretty easy. If you hadn't, you may not have ever had any siblings...
4. You used to look like this:
5. You still love dolls and fairies and dressing up.
6. You think EVERYTHING is fun (unless I asked you to clean something).
7. You don't walk, you dance. Even in public. And you don't even realize it.
8. Given the choice between Justin Bieber and The Clash, you would pick The Clash every time.
9. You are super responsible and have been such a help to me - especially with your brothers.
10. You like EVERYONE.
11. You have many talents, which makes for lots of fun things to go watch you do.
(Birthday shirt inspired by Erin)
Happy Birthday to my now ELEVEN year old girl! I can only imagine where the next eleven years will take you.
Hope you have an extra-special day.