Ideas wouldn't pan out. Somehow I couldn't settle on a final idea. Then I decided to make a mobile similar to the one I made for our playroom, made from vintage children's books hung from baker's twine. Still not working. I'm not kidding - it sat and sat, because something just wasn't right. I would pick it up and change one thing and put it back down - for a couple more weeks.
One day, a couple of weeks ago when spending the day at my mom's house, I decided it had to be finished TODAY. And so, I finally did get it sent out to my very patient swap partner.
It is extremely hard to take photos of a mobile - they're always moving slightly!
I added blue ribbons to it, because it needed something. Kristin had said she wanted a blue/green mobile.
Thanks, Kristin, for waiting so patiently for this - I hope it looks awesome in your preschool!
Check out all the great mobiles in the flickr group.